Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Definitions » Even Damage - Weapon Metals
Even Damage - Weapon Metals [message #28695] Mon, 24 September 2007 10:40 Go to previous message
Sean_s is currently offline  Sean_s
Ever wanted to use the cleaver, but the katana's damage made you use it instead? Well this mod fixes all that. This mod makes it so that any weapon of the same metal does the same damage! The only difference in damage would be the light and heavy weapons, but the heavy weapons still all do the same damage as each other. The light weapons damage is based off the katana, and the heavy weapon damage is based off the great sword (both the best damages in all metal classes).

There are three versions of this mod, one that applies the even out effect to just the basic metal weapons (iron, steel, obsidian [witch is actually a glass Razz], and master [brass]), one that applies the same thing to the legendary weapons with light weapons damage around 200, and heavy weapons of 314, and the third is also even damage applied to legendary weapons, only the light weapons are based on the Sword of Aeons/Avo's Tear (heavy weapons still based on Solus [there is also a math bug where weapons with sharpening {other then Solus} do one more damage more then other weapons, I hope this doesn't influence your choice of one weapon over an other as one damage in Fable is hardly anything]).

Note, the normal version can unbalance the game, since you can find some weapons lying around and be able to get the best of the weapon class for free, although some of you will go ahead and buy that cleaver (nothing like using a cleaver when killing people Smile). I believe the legendary even damage DOES cause unbalance, especially the the SOA/AT base (that's why I separated them).

Have fun Very Happy.

P.S. I left out Orkon's Club, for two reasons. One, it wasn't paired up with the other legendary weapons in FE, so at first I over looked it (it's really OBJECT_CLUB_GUARD_03 [wonder what happened to the other two...]), and two...it's such a pathetic weapon that even when I realized I over looked it I was like "**** it", but if anyone wants me to I'll make an FMP that changes it (it'll be stand alone) I'll make it.

New? Or looking for information? Look here before posting.
Help the community by adding this to your sig!

Assistant for Conquest
By the way, call me Searyan

[Updated on: Mon, 24 September 2007 10:41]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message