Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Definitions » Fable Easy Trainer MOD
icon14.gif  Fable Easy Trainer MOD [message #29714] Fri, 28 September 2007 14:07
Ephirimus is currently offline  Ephirimus
Being that this is my first post, I've decided to contribute something to this forum other than a question.

Description:

I've created this mod as an alternative to using a trainer while playing Fable. This mod does several things to make Fable more fun & enjoyable for individuals that don't want to spend hours racking up experience points or collecting gold to purchase items.

What this MOD does:

This MOD will "reset" the HERO [CREATURE] to normal default values then it will apply the following changes:

• Reduces amount of "red" colour while in Berzerker mode, this is just a personal preference.

• When you kill enemies, you will receive random gold payouts of 50,000 gold pieces.

• BOTH Health & Mana levels are super-increased when you max out their stats. IE: The "bars" are longer, they reach the end of the screen. I was going to make the character invincible, but that just removes all of the fun out of this game.

• ALL Abilities & Stats only require 1 XP point to increase. You can max out everything the day you "graduate" from the guild and become an uber-champion!!

• Never look old again! That's right, you drank from the fountain of youth and you are eternally young looking. The maximum age limit has been increased to 9000 so that you will not show any aging effects. Bruises, scars and all alignment effects still remain --- just no more "old" looking hero.

Bonus MODS Included:
.:: updated on Sep 28 19:10pm EST ::.

I've also include the "No Silver Key" MOD & the "FablePAIN" mods made by Loby-man & DarthDNW respectively. Links to their original postings can be found below:

http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=25010

http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=19159

What do these Bonus MODs do?

No Silver Key
you don't need silver keys to open up the chests that need them

Fable Pain
allows you to have Weapons and spells anywhere in the game including Bowerstone [except mayors house] and lets you kill children

Files included in the .RAR file:
  • Fable Easy Trainer MOD Readme.TXT
  • Fable Easy Trainer MOD.FMP
  • FablePAIN.FMP [by DarthDNW]
  • No Silver Key Need.FMP [by Loby-man]

Hope you enjoy this mod.

Ephirimus

UPDATE NOTES:
Sep 28 19:10 update
I forgot to include the 'FablePAIN' mod in original post. Updated post and file.

Oct 12 22:47 update
Added the .FMP files as attachments for users to download instead of downloading the .RAR file.

[Updated on: Fri, 12 October 2007 19:47]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message icon14.gif
Previous Topic: Magic tuneup
Next Topic: Hold weapon on some expressions
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 11:48:38 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01196 seconds