Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » Putting a created from scratch weapon into Fable?
icon5.gif  Putting a created from scratch weapon into Fable? [message #29832] Fri, 28 September 2007 21:53 Go to previous message
shavn5000 is currently offline  shavn5000
I made a weapon in 3ds Max and I'm trying to get it into Fable but I swiftly fail every time. I've asked Blue to help by making a tutorial on the subject, but it seems he is extremely busy with Nintendo DS stuff and is unsure as to whether he'll be able to get to it. So I was wondering if there's anybody else out there who can help me on this subject. My finished model comes in four objects: The blade, the hilt, the handle, and a decoration piece to make it unique. I've added the helpers already.

I need someone to tell me where to go from there in order to get my weapon and all of its parts, into the game and working. I also need to know how to get multiple object's UVWs on one map. Can anyone help? Please? I'll suck your, wait, no I won't, but I will sincerely thank you.

Read Message icon5.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: How can i make the scorpion king smaller?
Next Topic: Will color mod, missing bits
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 08 15:43:20 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01239 seconds