Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Work In Progress » NewItemPackV2 BETA
Re: NewItemPackV2 BETA [message #31034 is a reply to message #30460] Sun, 07 October 2007 19:19 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Desarial is currently offline  Desarial

alrigh then,, I'll give it a shot, and if it works, I'm sure this should be moved to finished cause a fue bad laods shouldn't condem this, it just meaqns something they did waas wrong. and it's great that they are new items, it makes things easier.

*****IMPORTANT: EDIT :IMPORTANT*****
the exception given is a matter of weather or not not orgignal mods for the items were added or not. I think, some of the people, if not all of the people who got the error for corrupt memory, or anything really, is becuase of an error I've gotten when trying to install the same mod twice. what happens is FE tries to make two entries for one item, and there's a conflict with creating an item that already exsists. the reason for one getting this is that you already have the original mod package and/or have the original individual mods installed. all that's needed like Chicken said was for you to have a clean install, but unfortunately, it's a pain in the ass for one to completely reinstall fable for one damn package, so I think with these mod packages should come a bit that changes anything realated to the mods back to normal, or deletes the extra entries all together.

Edit Further:

the above message only applies to certain instances, I have no idea wich cause I'm running vista, my errors are different. either way, I gave it another shot for the hell of it and it works fine, I got and error the first time, I chose to ignore it and then tried again, and it worked fine, but it's cause when vist aallows you to ignore an error it ignores it for all other instances of the same type to come, with xp or the like, there is no such option, so the clean slate deal is your best bet. and as for the musliple chests idea, one shest is fine, I don't remember who said it make sit freeze but you can't do it fast, you have to wait a little between clicks so that the game has time to think. other wise, Damn good mod, I love it, it's bloody briliant, keep up the good work, I hope to see one of my mods on there9when they get better) some time.

Current Projects:
Amber Archons(pending on requester)
Blind Eye(for combanation with scars over the eye)
A complete Sharigan Eye mod(will,normal,evil,blind)(becuase will just isn't enough)

[Updated on: Sun, 07 October 2007 21:23]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message