Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tutorials » High Res Custom tattoo (uses FE)
Re: High Res Custom tattoo (uses FE) [message #32650 is a reply to message #32640] Mon, 22 October 2007 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Grog_McGee is currently offline  Grog_McGee

xeylon wrote on Mon, 22 October 2007 16:10

thanks for the help sean, I've been reading a lot of the tutorials so that I can make my own mods. out of curiosity, do you know how to make the tat cards, Im sure theres a tutorial on it some where but for the life of me I cant find it.

Also master bankai you can always download photoshop on a torrent site like piratebay or mininova .org I get all my programs there. I use daemon tools with the copied images of my fable disks mounted in 4 virtual drives so that if I screw somthing up I can just get the files with out rummaging about for my disks. I lost the box long ago lol, I have the cd key but the disks are in regular cases and I have about 500-600 dvds all in the same cases(I buy my dvd-rws in bulk lol all come with these crappy technicolor cases from hell,i should mark them but meh who has the time) XD

Site Rules
Quote:

3. We do not endorse pirating. Suggesting or asking for such will get you banned. If you like a game BUY IT. People worked hard to make something to entertain you, it's the least you can do. If you are caught without one of these you will be banned.

My Random Fable Related Stufs
Free Meshes
Fable Retool (WiP)

[Updated on: Mon, 22 October 2007 14:02]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message