Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Need serious help please
Need serious help please [message #31302] Wed, 10 October 2007 14:54 Go to previous message
SinisterSpade is currently offline  SinisterSpade
Alright, my sister bought me this game quite a few months ago for my birthday. For some reason I never really bothered to touch it, till last night. So, I installed it and started playing..got my three good deeds done..then what happens? My monitor suddenly shuts off/goes into sleep mode. Pressing the button didn't help, so I was confused for a few moments. Then I figured it was the game and opened the task manager using ctrl alt del, minimizing the game, and my monitor came back on. So, I exited the task manager and brought the game back up. Played for about ten seconds, and the monitor turned off again.

It's been going like that ever since. Because of it I can't even get past the opening area. And I know I'm not the only one with this problem, cause someone else on gamefaqs is asking about it, but no one will answer him. Anyways, I tried a few different fixes I thought would work, but they didnt. I lowered the refresh rate, turned down all the graphics options down to the lowest, even started up in safe mode. Nothing worked. And I know the game is still going fine when the monitor turns off because the sound keeps coming off, and people are talking. I'd really like some help on fixing this. I loved fable for the xbox, and now I have TLC for the PC, and can use mods..but it wont work. o.< So..please, help.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: ...read people please...
Next Topic: Wow, what a forum!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 04 08:04:58 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01499 seconds