Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » I'm not really sure but....
Re: I'm not really sure but.... [message #32963 is a reply to message #32381] Fri, 26 October 2007 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
xeylon is currently offline  xeylon
I adore this idea i would love to abuse the people of albion wearing a crown of horns... its a shame you can impale people on your horns though... damn video game designers let you toy with your evil side but they never let you imerse yourself in it, you can kill them but its fast, you cant really make them suffer and we needed a mod to kill children it should have been built in already. also whats with this omg you gotta be married to have sex, bull**** ,and when your evil and they all runaway why is there no rape expression, also it would be fun if just a few of the gaurds would scream or moan when you kill them. they are after all only humans and hardley warriors at least a few would have a low tolerance for pain.

and i like the decapitations but i wish it were more dynamic like blade of darkness was, you could chop their dead bodys on the ground and throw thier severed heads.

[Updated on: Fri, 26 October 2007 03:19]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: All Quests Finished????
Next Topic: Somewhat simple request