Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Development » Tools » Fable Window Mode Hook
Re: Fable Window Mode Hook [message #33172 is a reply to message #33167] Tue, 30 October 2007 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Wiccaan is currently offline  Wiccaan

Making some progress with the bugs and such as I want to try to fix everything before releasing. (Or at least everything that I can figure out right now.)

Firstly, the major bug that I wanted to fix is fixed. The mouse is no longer 'invisible' until you click when you alt+tab out of the game. It's freed normally now and should be visible as soon as the game looses focus. (This can fail sometimes, but it's working 95% of the time.)

I removed the ability to remove the window border, it caused too many issues with some things so it was better to just remove it instead of leave it and have people complain about glitches cause of it.

I cleaned up the hook a little bit to 'optimize' some things and such to make sure it stays small, compact, and does what it should Smile Loader is working fine from what I can see as well. There was one bug with it not being able to close when you right click it and choose close from the task bar. But that is also fixed now too.

Version 1.4 is looking to be the public release version. Just testing it a little more and making sure things are a-ok Smile

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: XBOX360 Controls! FINAL 12/16 Get it while it's hot!
Next Topic: Merging fmp's
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 04 13:05:45 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01257 seconds