Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » question, please answer ---- fable secrets
Re: question, please answer ---- fable secrets [message #33483 is a reply to message #33467] Tue, 06 November 2007 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Sean_s is currently offline  Sean_s
Who created creature hub? - Lionhead
Why cannot be approximated to creature hub in fable? - If you mean how come you can't get there, it's because you aren't suppost to. It's a test level made by Lionhead to test their level rendering engine or something like that.
Singing sword is the lute (to guitar) - Thats what people say, but no one is quite sure.
Who I create the to harvester? - Who created the Harvester? Storyline, someone named Rane (he at least used it), but it was in reality made by Lionhead.
He was already in the game the to harvester? - The pump crossbows were not implemented into the game for some reason, and I never saw Rane in the game (probably dead).
If or it were how is obtained or why I could not be obtained? - How or why not you can't get it? They never implemented any of the pump crossbows into the game.
Why in my fable one instead of the to harvester appears to me the cosechadora and it does not send fire? - What? Send me a picture of it or something, perhaps it was never finished in your version of the game (if it's not English).
The pumps, the arms of heroes, are things what already were in the game? - They were never implemented.
In fable tlc exists the singing sword? - They say it's the Lute, but it may very well not exist at all.
What mission is OBJECT_QUEST_CARD_TALENTLESS_BARD? - One that was never finished or at least never implemented.
Which is gallows bard? - Possibly part of the above, something tells me it's a bard that hangs out at the gallows...I just made a joke on accident.
Which is sandgoose? - They say it's a "big ass chicken", but like the singing sword, it may have never existed.
why when the fable finishing the teacher no longer speaks? - If you mean the person you need to give the books to, then he's done with you, if you mean the guildmaster...I don't know.
Which mod is trum6? - Forward to Silverback's answer.
Of what it consists? - Forward to Silverback's answer.
Who design the ground? - Lionhead.
On which they were based to do that mod? - If you mean something related to the above question, then technically, them making the game or anything in it in the development part of the game isn't modding.
They have some copy that can give me of? - ...Ok I don't sure what this means, but if you mean anything about project ego, then they're not going to give it away... :'( ,but if you mean getting a free copy of Fable, there is not legal way to get it.

New? Or looking for information? Look here before posting.
Help the community by adding this to your sig!

Assistant for Conquest
By the way, call me Searyan

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: simple modeling request.
Next Topic: Can someone...?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 07 19:47:38 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01500 seconds