Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » newbie, female armour & 3d meshes...
icon10.gif  newbie, female armour & 3d meshes... [message #35298] Sat, 15 December 2007 05:54 Go to previous message
Aradia is currently offline  Aradia

Hi everyone Very Happy

i'm kinda new to modding (ie started two days ago) and have been fiddling with FE using some of the excellent tutorials and advice i've seen from some of you posted in various threads... and I was wondering if i could bug you all for some advice...

ok... i changed things so that you start the game as young theresa and then mature into the female dominatrix character from the bordello.. (let's say she had a troubled childhood Razz ), replaced sound effects with theresa's (thanks to whoever did the 'play as theresa mod') but of course when i stick armour on her, her breasts and butt poke through Confused
This happens with any female character. so now the questions... Very Happy

1) I don't want to change their bones or anything, I was wondering if anyone has any armour they've changed/made that fits female meshes properly..? I have a few 3d progs but the only one that opens stuff like that seems to be gamespace light and I'm having trouble figuring out how to use it... i don't have 3ds max Sad

2) has anyone created any other female meshes by kinda gluing together things like the torso bits, choosing a head, legs, etc and making a whole new mesh?

anyway, that's all for now! Sorry for such a long intro thread!

Cheers! Smile

There's nothing to fear but fear itself... and the guy in a hockey mask holding a chainsaw...

Read Message icon10.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon10.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message