Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » help importing a female/armour blender mesh into FE (i don't have 3ds max)
help importing a female/armour blender mesh into FE (i don't have 3ds max) [message #35408] Sun, 16 December 2007 07:49
Aradia is currently offline  Aradia

Hey everyone Very Happy

I was wondering if there's anyone out there that could pretty please with glittermonkeys on top do me the immense favour of turning a full body mesh i clumped together in blender into something FE will actually load... i know it requires 3ds max which unfortunately i don't have Sad

This is a pic of the mesh from my other posting...

http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=5142 &

if anyone *can* help, i'll post the file in whatever format is needed (assuming blender can churn it out). The overall intent is to have something similar to the briar rose or theresa meshes (not bothered about wearing game armour on top) Assistance would be muchly appreciated!

edit: at morerunes suggestion i've separated the mesh out so the armour / trousers could be used as wearable clothes (just a shirt/trousers thing) over the 'unclothed' fem mesh. again, i still need help getting these into the game please!

index.php?t=getfile&id=5144&private=0

There's nothing to fear but fear itself... and the guy in a hockey mask holding a chainsaw...

[Updated on: Sun, 16 December 2007 09:22]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Previous Topic: Arcadion, The Black Sword
Next Topic: Question about dragon
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:31:02 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00955 seconds