Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » i have some great ideas =]
i have some great ideas =] [message #37514] Fri, 01 February 2008 18:33 Go to previous message
derek39 is currently offline  derek39
i have a few ideas that require modeling but i dont think would be TOO hard to create. but my first idea is.

1.i hate the way being good barely changes your appearance. so i was thinking maybe someone could make the halo always visible above your head and maybe intensifying (idk how to spell lol) the aura around you by a bit. also maybe some different horns. other than that being evil looks good enough

2. can someone make a package and installer of all the armor mods?. (no need for weapons since huge weapon pack V5 is coming out.)

3. in some mods i noticed they tried making dragons a somewhat normal monster to fight. but......they.......all.......look.......the.........same... .could you please make some minor model adjustments or maybe make different colored ones? =]

4. i was wondering if there was anyway to make a mod where you could go from huge and muscular to skinny cause i like playing assasin and theif but i hate it at end-game when my character looks like the freakin hulk....doesnt make the game have a stealthy feel.

5. i was wondering if there was anyway to mod the stealing emotion. takes a while even when leveled up maybe you could remove the wait completely?

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: some more ideas
Next Topic: Just a few requests
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:53:07 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01095 seconds