Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Slow time down to real time?
Re: Slow time down to real time? [message #38639 is a reply to message #38638] Mon, 03 March 2008 17:21 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Cragvis wrote on Mon, 03 March 2008 18:44

Cool, is that the same place i would edit, if I wanted to make it so my character ages 1 year for say, every 10 levels instead of 1 level?
The CHeroMorphDef is the place to go if you want to completely take away old age effects, but it doesn't control the rate at which you age. In fact, I don't think we have anything that can you that. The closest thing that I know of is MAIN_HERO_STATS under HERO_STATS, which holds the values for MinAge and MaxAge.

Unless the MinAge is set to a higher number, the Hero will never be younger than 18. Unless the MaxAge is set to a lower number, the Hero will never be older than 65. Note that if the Hero reaches the value for MaxAge, whether it's 35, 19, 65, 21, whatever, he'll have full old age effects.

So, if the MaxAge is set to 100, the Hero will be 65 at most and will only have (Difference between MinAge and current age)/(Difference between MinAge and MaxAge) of the old age effects, which in this case is ~57%, give or take.

So, you can slow down aging, but the trade-off is that you won't be able to get full age effects.

*Note: This is all just theory, so there's a fair chance I'm wrong about something. Try it for yourself and find out.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Need a mod for the Card Pairs game in Bowerstone.
Next Topic: Fable- The final countdown
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 14 05:19:02 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01268 seconds