Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Dragon Problems
Re: Dragon Problems [message #40496 is a reply to message #40495] Mon, 28 April 2008 20:42 Go to previous message
chaos is currently offline  chaos
JohnDoe wrote on Mon, 28 April 2008 20:11

As for solutions, where is the dragon facing (North, South, towards a certain marker/thing/creature/whatever, etc.)? Where does the dragon land? Check to see if additional markers are needed or are missing.

The dragon is facing West in the game, but towards the actual entrance like it should in my tng editor. The dragon lands in a filler where you can barely see him, kind of strange All the markers are there trust me.

You can experiment with this by moving the dragon's starting marker, landing marker, the actual dragon itself, and wherever the dragon is supposed to be facing (if there's a marker that determines this, haven't played around with dragons before). See if the dragon still faces the exact same direction or if it rotates to face where it was facing originally, and to see if the landing spot changed or if it moved as well.

Experimented almost too much.

If the direction the dragon is facing is static (example: always North), you may want to have the Hero come in from over there or try rotating the entire dragon set 180 degrees.

Nice idea. I'll try it, but I doubt it'll make a difference.

It's just experimentation, seeing what does what, trying to figure out why, then manipulating it so that it's just the way you want. Smile

It's been quite strenuous doing so.

Most likely, it's because the whole quest markers aren't correctly accepting the region. Pm me if anyone wants the tng to take a look at it.

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/korgoth-of-barbaria/chaos-1.jpg

[Updated on: Mon, 28 April 2008 20:43]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message icon4.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: disassembler
Next Topic: augmentation
Goto Forum: