Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » The real Assasin Outfit
Re: The real Assasin Outfit [message #43860 is a reply to message #40734] Fri, 11 July 2008 11:01 Go to previous message
The New Fabled Ravrn
Okay, since you've stated that you basically suck at that type of things, i'll tell you a way similar to that, but you can still have your original model.

1.Follow This Tutorial up until you have to change the model of the clothing peice.
[NOTE]I would advise you to make a whole new entry or just something like the Assassin Trousers

2.Instead of changing the model to a dreadwing or Wardog, change it to the Assassin.

3.Now you think "Yay! A cheap way to make armour! Yay!" well, you're not done yet. If you were to release that as a mod, the hero's head and the assassin's head would be there at the same time, so he'd look odd.

For a better way of making a "cheap" outfit:
1.After you have the whole clothing model (the assassin) go to a hat.

2.Go into CDefs and go to "CAppearanceModifier".

3.Go to the "Appearance Model ID" or something, and change that to a seperate model's head ID.

Example: If you want to wear the assassin outfit with only the assassin's head showing, go into the graphics.big. When you would normally change the clothing model to a whole CREATURE model, just finda aprt of the body, preffearably a head (i.e.- bandit head 01) and put the ID in there for the hat's modifier.

This may seem complicated and probably wrong, but changing the hat's model ID to something that ISN'T a whole model, makes it invisable.

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/9329/newim.gif http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4678/rulesq.gif

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Frostmourne ( Warcraft )
Next Topic: possibly capes?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 21 14:20:38 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03277 seconds