Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » new mods dnt show up
Re: new mods dnt show up [message #41428 is a reply to message #40864] Mon, 19 May 2008 13:14 Go to previous message
Kyomizero is currently offline  Kyomizero
Sorry Slip, but I'm gonna have to agree with the others on this one. Not learning about your system's setup, or any setup changes you may have made, is a user error. So it was your fault not the computers. The fact that Vista is even running the game is a miracle of it's own. The fact that it is running shows the system is set to allow game play, if you tamper with the system or game itself and it's not working that is a user error, especially with all the guides currently there to show you how to spawn a chest. And don't say that I'm defending Vista, cause I for one will never even go near Vista, I hate it. I'm a Windows XP guy, and until Windows gets back on track with OS's like XP then I'm not interested in any of their so called upgrades.

So please do us all a favor and learn how to accept responsibility for your own faults. Vista isn't perfect, this is true, but computers do not make mistakes, people make mistakes when they try and tamper with a system. Anything that your computer does that you think is wrong, is because of a person, not the computer itself. Any kind of tampering, even the starting up of a new system is User Fault, the computer only does what it's told. Whether you tell it to or someone else or by a program someone else told to run. Everything is User Fault.

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------

"Life is like an endless waltz, you can either dance along or get stepped on...."

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: New Item