Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Level Scripting » Albion Explorer CHEST Problem (Read before you flame)
Re: Albion Explorer CHEST Problem (Read before you flame) [message #41131 is a reply to message #41130] Sun, 11 May 2008 16:32 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Xinj is currently offline  Xinj
morerunes wrote on Sun, 11 May 2008 16:26

you ended the container contents with a ; so it thinks it's the end, but I'm not sure if it would work even if you did just get rid of the ; at the end of ContainerContents[#]

Dind't work >.> Altrough i did notice the ;'s now. Thanks for solving atleast that problem Very Happy

Now to just get that darn chest spawned.

If it helps:

I heard you need to have Absolutely NO othe rProfiles hwo have been in the area where youre chest spawned >.> Which would tottaly suck cause i just beaten the game with a good ass god character.

Is it true that you may not have any Save files/profiles?

Other thing i heard:
Look at the screen of my Data/levels folder. Its called FinalAlbion (The map that is) Shoulnd't that be FinalAlbion1? And the WAD File, does it NEED to be renamed (As i renamed it and Fable refused to start)

EDIT: Ok im pretty sure the problem lies in my Map make ups. Im having the feeling it will only grab the old maps

[Updated on: Sun, 11 May 2008 16:49]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message