Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Level Scripting » Albion Explorer CHEST Problem (Read before you flame)
Re: Albion Explorer CHEST Problem (Read before you flame) [message #41195 is a reply to message #41165] Tue, 13 May 2008 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Xinj is currently offline  Xinj
deadisdeath wrote on Mon, 12 May 2008 15:16

* Sigh*

Does anyone have a Table that I can repetedly smash my head In to, until I either tire of Hurting myself, or achive the Final subgradient?

No, didn't think so...

Ok Xinj, two questions,

* Have you intalled Albion Explorer?

* Have you ran the FreeRoam app (Avidable from Wiki) and Ripped the FinalAlbion.wad?

* If you have done the above, then yes, Re- name, or delete the FinalAlbion.wad, then your chest should work...

* If you haven't done either of the above, post back, and I'll give you instructions...

EDIT: On your first post you stated that you had re- named FinalAlbion.wad, to FinalAlbion.bak, so why did you ask If you should re- name It? ... I can't help you here, unless you tell me what the hell your doing...

I HAVE FreeRoam app (Unpatched if it helps), Albion explorer, i renamed it, but my Game woulndt load anymore, changed the name back to normal, now deleted it (Made a backup) again it woulndt load. Haven't put the backup back yet cause i was to friging pissed off.

I have heard around the forum (But vaguely though) The Folder called FinalAlbion which you make with the FreeRoam, has to be called FinaAlbion1....True or False?

I recently followed JohnDoe's guide EXACTLY like he did it, exept for the item and the UID. Same map, same co-ordinates, Bassicly i COPIED it and it still woulndt appear. I seriously think he's just grabbing my OLD FinalAlbion.wad cause if i delte it it wont start, meaning he doesnt use the Folder. Now i think back to when i created that folder with the FreeRoam app, and i got to choose between Patched and Unpatched (I did unpatched like stated early'r) Could the problem be laying inside the fact i chose Unpatched?

BTW: The .bak idea i stole from Satan around the folder, to make sure it worked

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message