Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » NOOOOOB help, SOOOO CONFUSED!?!?!?!?!?!
NOOOOOB help, SOOOO CONFUSED!?!?!?!?!?! [message #41209] Tue, 13 May 2008 18:00 Go to previous message
Surveillancemike is currently offline  Surveillancemike
Ok, i am trying to make a chest in the game. I went the sticky post and tried to get the list of programs, and i cant seem to get them to download!?!?!?! Here is what i have sooo far: Freeroam, AEResoucres, AlbionExlporer, and that is it. I click teh other links and they dont work for me, or they time out on the internet pages that pop up. So here is what i want to do: I want to get the cool armor in the Necropolis place, and dont have enough silver keys. i have 12, and need 30? i think, and dont know how to spawn it in my inventory ( cant find it on the list of objects in fable explorer program). If some one could tell me how to get this armor w/ the program or get the keys, or how to get all the other programs to make a chest w/ a ton of keys in it, that would be sweet. I might be going around the world to get to shina, but i dont know what else to do! That is why i am a NOOOOOOB!!!!

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Help Fable Explorer!
Next Topic: Fable Tools?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 02 16:20:40 PDT 2024