Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » New Idea - Mask
New Idea - Mask [message #41389] Sun, 18 May 2008 17:40 Go to previous message
Omega Meckberg is currently offline  Omega Meckberg
So you say: "A mask, huh? yeah... Go home, noob."
This may be sound stupid, there's alredy the Jack of Blade's mask mod. running on the forums, but I'm fan of Bleach (manga and anime [japanese comic and cartoon], but specially anime) and I was thinking about make the Ichigo's Hollow Mask. And you say: "What in the name of Skorm is that?"

Starring: Ichigo Kurosaki [EEcheegoh koorOhsakee] (big letter marks accent)
http://www.viz.com/news/promotions/bleachdvd/images/ichigo.gif

In Bleach, Human, 15 (yeeaaaaaaah) years old, Substitute Shinigami [SheeneegAmi] (God of Death, the one that carries souls to the Heavens).

And now you ask about the mask.
Well, Ichigo have some... special powers... [SPOILER AHEAD] Vizard Powers, which are from Hollow, souls that have turned in something like a devil and lives in a parallel dimension (not the heaven, not the hell, it's a "hollow world") called "Hueco Mundo" [ooEhkoh mOOndoh] spanish for "Hollow World". And so, a Shinigami with Hollow powers is called a Vizard [END OF SPOILERS]

End of Spoilers...
Now... You want to see the Hollow Mask that Ichigo wears sometimes.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4c/Ichigo_Masked.jpg

THIS IS THE ICHIGO'S HOLLOW MASK

Now, after I explained this (I'm sure that at least 3 persons knew that info) here's the idea, make a new object, based on the Jack of Blades Mask that you can wear if you want when you end the game. Same structure, but I will make the .bmp file for the texture. So I want to know if there's some "uber" who can help me out with this.

And for What I understand, there's an alredy done hollow mask objetc here but I'm not sure if that works, because it's an old thread.
And I repeat: I CAN MAKE A TEXTURE FOR THAT WITH PHOTOSHOP AND THE ACTUAL J.o.B. MASK!!! (well, that's new info xD)

-Will be ready some day-

[Updated on: Mon, 19 May 2008 12:15]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message