Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Work In Progress » Aligment Will - BETA TESTERS NEEDED
Re: Aligment Will - BETA TESTERS NEEDED [message #42505 is a reply to message #41474] Fri, 13 June 2008 15:53 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
cortege is currently offline  cortege

if you are to lazy to read this scroll down^^

so...tested the mod for bout 1 and a half hour...i got quite tired(its 0:53 in germany right now...nevermind). i startet a game where i maxed all the skills to get full allignement. my wirst impression was "OMFG THATS AWESOME!!!". this purple allignement(i forgot what i wanted to say)...ah yes! the purple allignement loosk prett good on the hero. so i first wanted to see my hero with red allignement because i love being evil Twisted Evil ...the purple got darker somehow but didn't change.so i thought test the good allignement. so i left oakvale(as it wasn't left already Twisted Evil ) and got to pray to avos temple spend tons of gold till there was more gold than water. finally i got full good and......purple._. so i thoughr if your tip buying something and sleep then and after that it really changed...but it was like a girlish pink which doesn't really fit to a bulked up hero...BUT the eyes looked great^^ the eyes color changed maybe i just did something wrong...i'll test tomorrow again cause i can hear the bed calling for me.

so to give you a summary of my experience:
-Allignement will colour changed to purple when neutral
-eyes colours changed
-allignement will colour changed to pink when got good
-allignement will colour changed to darker purple when got evil
BUT:
-allignement will colour didn't change to blue
-allignement will colour didn't change to red

don't know if this is in the mod already but:
- No old skin morph
- No Sun-involving skin morph
- No Body Hair skin morph
- No Blonde Hair
- White Hair is for Good Alignment
these didn't work for me too....

maybe it's just me or it really doesn't work...i think another one who tests it would be very good to see if it works.

hope this is enough for you...as i said i'll keep on testing tomorrow...hope i haven't made you too much work because i told you that. again i'll say another one to test would be really great:)

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Question: I can summon Twinblade but...
Next Topic: [Help] Need help with with a mod.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 14 07:06:32 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01304 seconds