Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Work In Progress » Aligment Will - BETA TESTERS NEEDED
Re: Aligment Will - BETA PHASE [message #42591 is a reply to message #41474] Sat, 14 June 2008 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
cortege is currently offline  cortege

damnit.. sorry the test has to wait i just finished this 3d-modeling tut for npcs on the net and now i wanted to test your mod...somehow i have screwed up my fable because everytime i load it it crashes... i'll use the backups again and if this doens't work i'll just reinstall...

well until then i just wanted to say you that this is my favourite mod!^^

EDIT: used backups, fable still crashes back to desktop without any error...well guess i have to reinstall or search for a solution button maybe it'll help

Problem

by the way to the people with the c++ runtime error/explaination for the file i posted

RE-EDIT: man god pray to chuck norris that i don't call him to kick your ass... ok now i felt like i knew what is the problem but i didn't want to see the reality...i reinstalled fable, used the mod and it still crashed... i installed the hotfix and the openAL but nothing changed. i used my backups and started fable "clean"...the point is...erm well...it worked...so i guess the mod is the problem...i'm tesing now if its the .big or the .fmp...or both...hope its none of them and it's just me...i really really want to help you out that you mustn't work that much on that mod an finally release it as finished..well i'll report soon.

[Updated on: Sat, 14 June 2008 14:08]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Question: I can summon Twinblade but...
Next Topic: [Help] Need help with with a mod.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 13 16:44:35 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01260 seconds