Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Work In Progress » Aligment Will - BETA TESTERS NEEDED
Re: Aligment Will - BETA PHASE [message #42625 is a reply to message #42617] Sat, 14 June 2008 18:53 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Omega Meckberg is currently offline  Omega Meckberg
I missed 4Ks... Sorry about that. Un_n (my will_good_arms are 6291 too Un_n).

Sorry, you will have to download the .zip again: I changed the .fmp for a .bin (more complicated but it's more safe).

Well, you alredy know how to install the .big (remember to use the new one, it has been corrected); and for the .bin file... in the game.bin, look above the +CREATURE, you should find +CHeroMorphDef directly; it will have 4 entries to choose, the second one (10535) is the one we are modifiying, open that one, click on import and choose the .bin file from the zip, Apply Changes. When you are sure, Save Mods and Run Fable.
Why am I bothering you with this? u_u I'm not sure if the problem is your installation or my saving-zipping-uploading (because the mod works fine except for 2 bugs).
If you still want to test the mod, Perfect. But if you are tired, it's okay, you alredy helped me finding some mistakes with that unknown numbers by trial-and-error method.

EDIT:
If there's somebody more trying to beta-test this mod, please contact me and help us to fix this thing.

-Will be ready some day-

[Updated on: Sat, 14 June 2008 19:31]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Question: I can summon Twinblade but...
Next Topic: [Help] Need help with with a mod.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 14 16:29:44 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01247 seconds