Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Some Questions I've Had
Re: Some Questions I've Had [message #43001 is a reply to message #42995] Thu, 19 June 2008 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
The New Fabled Ravrn wrote on Thu, 19 June 2008 14:11

Questions:
Ohnoes.

1.I've seen the unused goblin mesh, but forgot where. I've manually searched over 1-Hour yesterday, without any luck. Could someone tell me the ID please, or if its in graphics.big etc...
#151 in graphics.big, 10 seconds. Chocolate Box has a Find by Name function. Use it.

2.How do you take out the main story? A friend told me you have to switch something to NULL, and that it can also be done in CBox...how? He said it's in the mao data, does this mean when i can change what part/timeinthegame i want an object to appear?
You can manually change everything in the .qst files to FALSE and remove anything in game that can trigger a quest to start (by flipping on of those FALSEs to TRUE). Moving everything to NULL in the tngs wouldn't be a bright idea, as that would make anything in that map that is part of a quest always active.

3.I was looking forward to releasing "The Ghost Sword", but then i viewed a long-past post, and saw someone already did. For future refrence, i tried. I switched the model ID to that of the Ghost Sword for a longsword, do i also have to set up the
textures all well for it to work comepletely?
Depends on what you want to accomplish...

4.Another CBox question. I've set a few teleporters, how do i activate them to respond to the hero like the other pedastals? When the action button has "TAB" on it, i press tab. Then i teleports me to whatever area the teleporter was in, in a "non-reachable place".
Eh? I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Please clarify.

By the way, about the "removing the main story" question, if i set whatever it is to NULL to make it "inactive" would it happen like this...?

1.I change the Wasp Queen Quest to NULL
2.Now since (i'm assuming) i cannot accept the quest, i cannot further the story?
You can still accept the quest, thing is by moving everything under that quest section to NULL, you make it always there rather than it needing for the quest to be activated for it to appear.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message