Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » Blender Weapons Tutorial [helpers]
Re: Blender Weapons Tutorial [helpers] [message #44890 is a reply to message #44391] Sun, 17 August 2008 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
koolkidw100 is currently offline  koolkidw100

Wow sorry about this but when I go to the part with UV editor after clicking split wiew and I press u while in edit mode and click cylinder from view nothing shows up in the uv editor side. =( Well I just don't know whats wrong. If you need more information to help me just tell me what you need to know. Thank you.

*EDIT* I figured out what was wrong so now it shows up on the UV side but it is slanted on one side. Please help.

*EDIT*
Darn I should take mote time on these things. It turns out the cylinder was slanted. I'm starting to get the hang of Blender tho. Thanks, it helped alot.(I'm not sure if it is just my game or rat pack or the blender weapon but when I opened my inventory the game froze so badly I had to restart my computer.

My lack of taste for signatures and inability to make them shiny with the correct shades and lighting has upset someone that indirectly asked me to remove them. Basically they sucked.

[Updated on: Sun, 17 August 2008 20:51]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message