|TNG Editor's Set [message #44750]
||Tue, 12 August 2008 02:43
Registered: October 2007
TNG Editor's Set comes with:|
- 398 blank TNGs, all primed with Version 2; header and empty Null quest sections;
- 1 blank GTG that defines global scripts for 398 maps, all primed with Version 2; header and empty Null quest sections, and includes a single Holy Site script that acts as the starting spawn position;
- 1 user.ini that disables quests, and can be edited to change day speed and set time of day;
- 1 userst.ini that is modified to not use the WAD or BWD (you still need to rename the WAD), but still use the GTG (can be changed if desired); and,
- 1 WLD that consolidates all of the 141 regions to just 53 (down from the previous 55), all landmasses connect and this is as low as it gets according to satellite surveillance, and has each map designated as a sea map to make the region edges look prettier, and has every region set to appear on the world map, allowing for custom cullis gates.
Whatever you want to do with it, I don't care. It is meant for easier editing and testing of complicated and non-quest specific scripts. Unlike last time, this set can be used for gameplay.
TNGs go in FinalAlbion folder, except the creature hub which just goes in the level folder, along with the GTG and WLD. The INIs go in the executable directory. Always make backups first.
You need to start a new profile to use this.
Don't use saves - saves act up when quests are disabled, you won't need them anyway.
Just move the Holy Site script to the map you want in the GTG, or change the user.ini to not use the GTG (set UseCompiledGlobalThings to FALSE) and put the Holy Site script in the desired TNG (note that using TNGs instead of the GTG increases initial loading times).
You can't have more than one cullis gate per region should you decide to make custom cullis gates.
This is not a mod, it is not a stand-alone game modification.
It is for editing, testing, whatever you want.
Any complaints should be directed to GTFO.
Old file removed at 120 downloads.
[Updated on: Mon, 20 December 2010 00:32] by Moderator
Report message to a moderator