Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Spell editing...how?
Re: Spell editing...how? [message #45354 is a reply to message #45353] Wed, 03 September 2008 21:52 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
His_Shadow is currently offline  His_Shadow
Whats funny, is almost in all posts when ever someone asks a question it is never answered. What's even funnier is the ones who post a search link on this site and claim 'Ha, Ha your lying I was able to do a search!' and then your linked to questions that ask the same question but met with responses to use the search button which the search links offer no real answer.

Are you guys just lazy? You have a problem with anyone who dares ask a question and then when someone likes me searches and searches for hours and even uses your wiki and still cannot find the answer then what do we get when we come to ask a question, *gasp* HE WAS SUPPOSED TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON OMG *GASP*

Which most of us did, and was met with answers to use the search link to other questions that ask the same question we asked and others that discussed mods and ideas but not the true answer.

I feel like I am calling a call center in India

-signed by a person who used the search button and wiki only to find the same simliar question repeated constantly like you see this phrase in this post only to be linked to five other topics with no answer given but use the search button for a topic that doesn't exist

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Chests
Next Topic: A question about slow time...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 14 06:07:56 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01302 seconds