Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Spell editing...how?
Re: Spell editing...how? [message #45381 is a reply to message #45361] Thu, 04 September 2008 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
BlazeLeeDragon is currently offline  BlazeLeeDragon
JohnDoe wrote on Wed, 03 September 2008 23:02

I don't expect anyone to know everything, or even anything, when they first come here. I expect them to take the time to learn. I expect them to get by on their own without the need of someone holding their hand.

One of the many things I found (using search, by the way) was this. Go down to "STUFF YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT SPELLS" and "SPELLS". Here, Nesdude explains where to find spell entries, he explains some common things about spells, like radius, distance, time, damage, damage per second, etc. and so on are just what they say they are, and then for each spell he explains specific things for each. All you have to do is read.

that link was infact what I was looking for, I've stumbled onto it once before and couldn't figure out how I did it. I've tried ascending and descending, I've tried spells, spell, edit spells, editing spells, customizing spells, custom spells, changing spells...

and most links either are not answered or give a vague if any idea of how to do it...

after great fustration I thought I might ask...then after being called a lier I figured there is no point asking anymore and gave up.

yes I'm lieing becauase I have nothing better to do with my time...

if anything simply posting a link would be fast and anyone who searches in the future will see the link right away and not have to ask again...

even with this link thought it he even says he doesn't know how to edit the healing spell's heal amount which was one of my main questions besides editing the damage.

sure I can download haks and cracks made by others. but i want o learn how to customize the game myself, I even had the silly Idea I could share my knowledge with others...

in the past I have had a great deal of help from anyone I asked on this sight...now aside from JohnDoe, I've been met with rude and snippy comments...

I wouldn't go as far as what his shadow said, but it's it very discuraging. exspecially when you have issues spelling, not sure what to type in the search bar, and confused as to what way to ask the question.

either way I gave up on spell editing, either no one knows how to edit spells that well or doesn't share what they know. I've found you can do basic edits but most say you can't create your own spells and there is only so much you can change about them, not being exsperenced in coding in anyway shape or form I am a little neverous to make customize and have my game crash...

either way thank you JohnDoe for helping find that spell link again.

Blaze

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Chests
Next Topic: A question about slow time...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 13 17:40:51 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01185 seconds