Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Scripts » Handy Treasure Chests
Handy Treasure Chests [message #44854] Sat, 16 August 2008 09:54 Go to previous message
koolkidw100 is currently offline  koolkidw100

I just made these for people that get confused when they try to make chests or don't understand what they're doing.

The Chest is in the demon door at the guild, if you haven't figured it out you have to turn on the lamp, then talk to him.

This is a whole bunch of game items that I put into a chest. Just download the .tng and copy it into your /data/levels/final albion folder. It will take a while to accept all of them (698 clicks) so if you open it theres no going back!!!(Remember to make backups!!) Unless you just close the game of course. So here are some screen shots:

I have a whole bunch of other open chest so I put a box around the 698 items chest.

Not much, I just posted screenies because it was strongly suggested and almost required in the rules. I would have taken screenies of the items but when I made it in AE I didn't put any items in it and then I made a copy of the .tng and put the items in from there. Have fun.

Extra Chests:

*50 Silver Keys
*30 Adrenaline Potions
*30 Super Mana Potions
*15 Million Gold
*Pimp Hat, Chicken Hat, Whore Wig, Health Augmentation, Mana Augmentation, Hobbe Killer Augment, Bandit Slayer Augment

All of the chests are in the same room, in the demon door.

My lack of taste for signatures and inability to make them shiny with the correct shades and lighting has upset someone that indirectly asked me to remove them. Basically they sucked.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message