Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Frostmourne Texture Fix?
icon7.gif  Frostmourne Texture Fix? [message #45130] Mon, 25 August 2008 14:49 Go to previous message
Zordonias is currently offline  Zordonias

Hey guys i have the model of the frostmourne that was posted, and i also have the texture for it, my only problem is i dont know how to make the texture and the sword into one Finished product, i would REALLY appreciate it if somone could conjoin the 2 to make it complete, i think all that needs to be done is the texture imported to the weapons mesh and linked or something to that effect to the weapon and i guesse a script or text of somesort for it to be finished, i would REALLY appreciate it, i can post the files here or you can use http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=5316& ;start=0&
Morerunes graphic and fmp download to finish, but i would be an EVER so gratefull fan ^_^ Very Happy

PS. all your other guide's and info yall post ROCK!! i had no problem modding other things. I just LACK the technical and software knowledge to do this small task. but to the PS. point, yall are genuises ^_^ (yes i am sucking up) but its still true...

Read Message icon7.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Import WoW Models ?
Next Topic: warhammer 40,000 space marine armour
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 03 16:09:35 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01714 seconds