Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » New Clothing Work in Progress
Re: New Clothing Work in Progress [message #9499 is a reply to message #8991] Mon, 26 June 2006 19:35 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Anonymous Coward
Augmented-Pickaxe wrote on Sun, 11 June 2006 00:11

Oh god...Not him again... fable24man, fableman24, Fablemodder10, Fable Master - Don't know of I missed any... Every member on this forum with a bad usage of grammar is most probably him...

grr thats not me really they just want to be a celebrety like me and dont think about it naming yourself fable master thats my title and nice mods and stuff bluetooth and company Laughing
get it blue tooth and company but seriously great mods i am suprised to see stuff like this and whatya think about fable 2 preety cool huh a good reason to get xbox 360 even though i only get 603 every month yeah its ssi i am disabled so stop making fun and cheers to the next post that isnt about my grammer and punctuation seriously how childish is it ok and im off well posting wise but seriously blue tooth display the ip addresses like you did with my posts youl see that theyre not me and i dont use local computers just this one well ill go to this site on a computer but not post and please dont ban me i have not defied any of the rules you just probably think im a spammer a bug im not i want to mod like crazy but i need you guys so turn to the good side i can feel the conflict within you and im being real dude you bannd my old account until 2009 ill probably be around 30 by theyre or atleast 25 and cant you permanently ban my old account im quite done with it or do you have to own this site just wondering and has pe_ell been here recently also i noticed after being banned couincidentily i started getting viruses 3 to be exact and had to get it fixed about 75.00 worth ironic isnt it im not sure its you or anyone but im just letting you know man talk about my bad luck i lost my ds and games and got a new one oh yeah sorry about off-topic well that about summons up the last year of my life in a nutshell see ya

[Updated on: Mon, 26 June 2006 19:39] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message