Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » Deleting Chocolatebox frommmmm a folder on the desktop
Re: Deleting Chocolatebox frommmmm a folder on the desktop [message #45948 is a reply to message #45935] Sat, 04 October 2008 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Not true, but should work. The folder is probably locked, this would happen to me all of the time on older systems. The contents of the folder would get overwritten anyway, so it wouldn't matter. To further diminish the importance of this, I think I know what the problem is and it isn't a fault of either the utility or the game.

Click here for an explanation as to how this happens

Click here for your solutions

I apologize for the long post, I just wanted to make everything as clear as possible. If you need more information, help with anything else related to this, or if my solution doesn't work (it's all still theory), don't hesitate to let us know. Also, kudos to you sir for being knowing what your son is doing and getting involved even this much in this community. I've met many parents who could not care less about such things.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: no way a noob needs help!?
Next Topic: chocolate box encountered a problem and needs to close
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 17 19:31:28 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01476 seconds