Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Work In Progress » Fable: The Lost Pages
Fable: The Lost Pages [message #46358] Fri, 17 October 2008 08:12 Go to previous message
solidsirhc is currently offline  solidsirhc
Hi, I'm Chris Smile

I am currently making a big mod for this game, and will be making many changes to the game. These changes mostly revolve around challenge, balance, and variety. Key features of this mod include:

- New enemies. With old one's being changed as well as entirely new ones being added.
- New weapons and armour. Which you can find in a variety of ways, editing a few old ones and adding new ones.
- Landscape edits. Nothing massive, just many slight modifications to existing game worlds.
- Misc. Lots of other little updates such as house prices, removal of experience orbs, edited health and mana bars, different effects for potions.
- New music. Improved music in areas that don't have suitable music. (Don't worry, all new music will sound perfect for this game, There will be no slipknot/eminem or whatever in my mod ;D)

I will be changing the game in order, so at the moment I am working on greatwood, then I will work on darkwood etc.

I can pretty much do most of what I need to do myself, but help would be greatly appreciated, and would improve the quality of this mod. These mostly include new models, weapons and armours, as well as little problems people have resolved in the past.

I will make a seperate topic for screenshots (hopefully, with a mod's permission, that only I can post in for easier browsing), where you can find visual changes to the game.

Thanks for reading, hope you keep updated on my mod as I make changes Smile

[Updated on: Fri, 17 October 2008 08:16]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message