Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Hero characteristics...
icon5.gif  Hero characteristics... [message #46853] Sat, 01 November 2008 09:34 Go to previous message
Jasmer is currently offline  Jasmer
Okay, I'm actually pretty confused on how to do all this. I've searched and read up on this and tried several methods that either don't work or only partly work. I've tried using Fable Explorer and B-Morph but I'm fairly certain I'm doing it wrong. I will go so far as to say that judging by overall mechanics and ease of use, I'm looking to take care of the bone editing in B-Morph.

While I'd like my hero to be unique and special like he's intended to be, being so obnoxiously bulky that he can't even bend over to tie his boots is extremely irritating. Conversely, when I first start out from the Guild my hero has a disturbingly emaciated appearance with his whacky, lanky weight/height ratio. How he went from the toned look of his teen years to the gangly thing he is now is a medical mystery as far as I'm concerned. Basically, I'd like to know what values will ultimately leave my maxed out hero with a pleasantly muscular appearance while still retaining the ability to turn his head, lift his arms up past his shoulders, and tie his shoes. What files in B-Morph do I need to edit to keep him from looking like a caucasion Incredible Hulk? Which bones and values do I need to tone down, and how much should I lower them? This also applies to the ridiculous height that maxed out Skill gives. I'd like to tone that down a smidge as well.

I'd also like to eliminate some of the alignment-based physical changes. The horns and balding when I play evil just doesn't work for me. Tinkering around in Fable Explorer successfully rid me of flies, halos, and magical sunbeams of warmth and goodness, but I'm still stuck with will tattoos, glowing hands, premature balding, and horns, each depending on my alignment, of course.

I'm going to start with a fresh install of the game, seeing as I've reformatted since my last attempt to get Fable TLC to not work as intended, and am kind of blonde, so if anybody could pretty please give me somewhat detailed instructions to tone down the "OH GOD MY EYES THE GOGGLES THEY DO NOTHING" factor of my Hero I would be much appreciative. Thanks!

[Updated on: Sat, 01 November 2008 09:35]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message icon5.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Changing NPC Mesh & Voice Help!!!
Next Topic: Problem involving alignment, age and balding
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 19:23:21 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00989 seconds