Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Problem involving alignment, age and balding
Re: Easy Old Age effect removal. [message #46909 is a reply to message #46905] Sun, 02 November 2008 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
cdgfx84 wrote on Sun, 02 November 2008 03:20

The only alignment mods I have used is no balding for evil
This is one of those things that you're supposed to include when first presenting your problem.
cdgfx84 wrote on Sun, 02 November 2008 03:20

after I do the Fire Heart quest and get on the ship, I have hair and a long beard. I think it's the normal hair, but it's doing the same thing as the young hair.
Yea, the hair changing is part of the quest, but the reason you think the hair is doing the same thing is because it's the young hair that you get from it.

Again, there's a problem on your end. It could be that you used conflicting mods, made haphazard edits, whatever.
Here's what you can do:
Grab a clean, unedited, original game.bin from your discs.
Open this game.bin with FE.
In the unmodified game.bin, open the CAppearanceModifierDef for the young hair style and export the data entry.
Close the unmodified game.bin.
Go to the other, modified game.bin and open the CAppearanceModifierDef for the young hair style and import the data entry you exported from the unmodified game.bin.
Now, to forever prevent balding with this hair style, delete the balding models from the array.

I'm done.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message