Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Problem involving alignment, age and balding
Re: Problem involving alignment, age and balding [message #46911 is a reply to message #46791] Sun, 02 November 2008 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Jasmer is currently offline  Jasmer
Oooh this is something I never did so I'm going to ask before I do. Razz I changed my alignment fully to evil and reloaded my game and didn't notice any horns or balding, but I want to make sure it's not possible.

So, to do this do I go down to the OBJECT menu and find the hairstyles under there and delete the CAppearanceModifierDef entry? If so, does this stop it from turning blonde as you become more Good, as well? Or can I go to CHeroMorphDef and just delete the BALD entries for all hair? Doing that instead would allow my hair to turn blonde but make it incapable of morphing to bald if I'm evil, correct?

[Edit] I have a No Baldness.fmp that I got off these forums so it really shouldn't ever be an issue but I'd still like to know how to do it on my own all the same. Smile

Also, I haven't actually sat down and played Fable in some time, but I believe the Young hairstyle kind of had a tendancy to look goofy as your alignment goes further down the good and/or old side. The screenshot isn't a particularly good representation as the hair is graying either because of age or because you're partway down the Good alignment and it's turning blonde. The hair mesh was never done particularly well in the first place but its flaws aren't as noticeable when it's black. Balding in Fable comes in the form of a receding hairline anyway, starting in front and working its way back to make way for the horns.

index.php?t=getfile&id=7036&private=0

Here's the hairstyle on a child, for example. No alignment or age modifiers. Under bright light you can get a better idea of how the young hair mesh looks and why, as the hair lightens some, it becomes more noticeable.

[Updated on: Sun, 02 November 2008 04:57]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message