Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Scripts » Add girl anywhere, or the way to pimp your tlc!
Re: Add girl anywhere, or the way to pimp your tlc! [message #47016 is a reply to message #47003] Fri, 07 November 2008 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
douance is currently offline  douance
This is done! I've tried this thing with Lady Grey, her sister, every prostitute... And each time it works...

A few little details:

UID is supposed to be unique, so try to change it sometimes:D

DefinitionType could work for a man also, just in case you want to have Maze and the gang walking in the guilde area!

ThingGamePersistent and ThingLevelPersistent could be set to TRUE. A good way to find a character in the game even if you're not married with her/him.

StartCTCPhysicsNavigator; and each lines till EndCTCPhysicsNavigator; are where the character is going to be... So in each different map, you have to change that in order to make it work... ( I've taken the choords from another character to be sure it works Wink )

HasBeenInLoveWithPlayer and ReceivedWeddingRing could be set to false if you want to date them Very Happy Just as you like!

The others points or really easy to find out, or too har for me:D But it's definitelly enough!
I don't know how to add that script to a mod for FE, if someone does, let me know Wink

Thanks a lot for any comment, ask if you have any question!

Let's go and see star hores!
No man! It's Star Wars!

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon6.gif
Read Message