Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » Fable Explorer Doesn't Work!!
icon7.gif  Re: Fable Explorer Doesn't Work!! [message #47941 is a reply to message #47121] Sun, 14 December 2008 11:50 Go to previous message
Ragnorik
OK thnx all for the help, i had to mess with this damn thing for hours before i got it working right. i figured my user couldn't install anything and the other user was having problems with fable explorer using mods from game.bin and the scripts, all i was doing is beefing up my character and the enemies and bosses. So after gatting rid of everything fable on my computer i made my user a computer admin. and installed FE again and had to custom install Fable TLC to make sure everything went to the local dis/programs files, for some reason fable was installing parts of it everwhere like the meshes and textures were placed in the documents and the external hard drive and a bunch of other crap, but my point is i got everything working so thnx to u all for ur ideas, i checked out alot of the problems u told me to look for and that helped me find all the problems so thank you all! (too much aint it?)

You respect me and i'll respect you, hurt me, fuck with me, or ignore me and your dead.

Read Message icon4.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon7.gif
Previous Topic: Problem with Albion explorer?
Next Topic: Help with chocolate box....?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 16 11:41:22 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01190 seconds