Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Save mods and run fable question
icon5.gif  Save mods and run fable question [message #47321] Mon, 17 November 2008 13:16 Go to previous message
SilverHineko is currently offline  SilverHineko

First off, I'm sorry if this seems like a stupid question to anyone. And yes, I tried searching for the answer. That being said, thanks for any of your help and your time.

All right, First things first: When you use "Save mods and run fable" it literally saves the mods? So, I don't have to keep opening up Fable explorer and re-running them.

Let's say due to a part of stupidity on my part, lack of sleep and just general non thinking I re-open and save/run the same mods that were 'saved' from before about two or three times. Could this cause instability in the game? I noticed my fable crashed twice, unknown causes, perhaps some program (such as my IM being left logged on)screwed it up resulting in a crash or a random act of god.

Upon a good night of sleep I'm starting to think maybe redundant save/run did it. So, I guess I'm trying to see if my understanding is correct and I'm wondering what happens if you save/run the same mods too many times and its effects.

Also a shout out thanks to all you modders out there. Thanks for all your hard work!

[Updated on: Mon, 17 November 2008 13:18]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message icon5.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: problems downloading fe and mods
Next Topic: TLC mods
Goto Forum: