Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Fable 2 for PC
Re: Fable 2 for PC [message #47721 is a reply to message #47497] Tue, 02 December 2008 16:57 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Desarial is currently offline  Desarial

http://www.gamebanshee.com/news/static/EkkZVyVVZEcPxYYYiA.ph p

^little birt of info on the whole dlc concept. if you go to the right pages you can find some screens and some info about just what kind of stuff will be vailable, I suggest visiting the lionhead dev blog.

http://www.gamebanshee.com/news/static/EkkZZFZFykeMonwOZr.ph p

^though not the most reliable information, if based off of some truth, we may see fable 2 on the pc at a much sooner date than over the course of a year.

all this infomration makes me think that you're going to release the dlc first so that when they release the pc version they can include the dlc and nobody get's anything ahead of the other. if they do release the pc version so soon they'll probably drop an expansion later in the history of the game, and include it as dlc on the xbox, but a that point anyone who's a fable fan that owns a pc will have already abandoned their xbox copy. I'm not sure, but I hope the game shapes up tpo be much larger than orignal, and alot of improvements could be made to the game, like removing glitches ansd allowing two players to actually play with there individual characters.

Current Projects:
Amber Archons(pending on requester)
Blind Eye(for combanation with scars over the eye)
A complete Sharigan Eye mod(will,normal,evil,blind)(becuase will just isn't enough)

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message