Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Fable 2 for PC
Re: Fable 2 for PC [message #47808 is a reply to message #47807] Sun, 07 December 2008 23:23 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
blademan12 wrote on Mon, 08 December 2008 00:44

hey john do we need to make another account on the site u mentioned or can we use the same pass and username as on here?
Different site, different database, different account. You have to sign up.
Desarial wrote on Mon, 08 December 2008 01:10

speakin gof the other site, how long did it take for the dev tools to come out for tlc? cause I 'm not goin gto lie, I can't crack nothing. my mods are mostly visual, the ones I've finished anyway. and I'm not much of a program since I never paid attention in class.
Years, and still in the making. We've figured out how to decompress the bnks and adbs, we have a utility for the bnks, and this is a very important part of the whole process. The actual asset modding is a bit of a ways off.
If you're looking for a studio modding suite, don't bother. We won't have anything set up for a long time. Right now we're just focusing on formats.
I'm not a cracker/hacker/coder either. But I like to keep up with what's going on and I like to help where I can, but I lack a 360 so my usefulness is very limited.
To anyone interested in helping, we could use people with 360s (modded or not), NXE, and of course a copy of the game. Hop in IRC.

irc://irc.dynastynet.net
/join #fable damnbots

You'll be guinea pigs and honey-doers (without the honey).
You'll be doing everything Silver says, like getting an NXE dump.
You'll be doing everything Hunter says, like testing his tools.
You'll be doing everything Keshire says, like testing his scripts (not time for that).
You'll be doing everything Satan says, like fetching him his paper.
You'll be doing everything I say, like dance.
You'll be doing everything everyone says.

Note that we might not always have a sincere job for you to do at any given moment, in which case you should go to the standby of finding out vulnerabilities in the Molyneux towers.

[Updated on: Mon, 08 December 2008 00:40]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message