Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Help i edited somthing wrong now it wont work
Help i edited somthing wrong now it wont work [message #47561] Tue, 25 November 2008 15:27 Go to previous message
fhunny is currently offline  fhunny
Sorry if i put this in the wrong section in forum i couldnt find the help part of it.

Ok i tried to put a weapon someone created in my cheractor invetory by going to Creature>Creature_Hero>Weapons and after i did that i hit import and then just drug it into the box. well after i saved it and ran it i cant edit anything back in my weapon box or anything under Creature_Hero when i click on Creature_Hero somthing pops up and says (Buffer underran reading CDefName.)

and after i hit ok it only shows everything at top like the name and definition and view data export import apply changes but thats it nothing under that part.

This is really the only part i use so i would like some help in getting that going correctly

steps i have done:

ive restarted computer
ive reinstalled fable (completly) even saves.. Crying or Very Sad
ive also deleted fable explorer and redownloaded it.

By the way if you know how to put in a created weapon that you download from another persons send me the info id be very greatful.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Attack Style
Next Topic: Help With My Game
Goto Forum: