Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » morerunes.com?
Re: morerunes.com? [message #47790 is a reply to message #47789] Sat, 06 December 2008 20:01 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
It would be great to promote yourself, as you do things outside of gaming and modding. With this in mind, if you were to make a site, I would think emphasis should be on what you've produced and what you can do. An "about you" section is probably a good idea as well, so a blog would be good, as well as contact information, but I would recommend against instant messaging details as keeping up with that can quickly suck the life and motivation out of you.

Videos for how to do the things you do, the way you do them, which you have done a lot of already, are a good thing too, but I wouldn't limit it to only modding knowledge.

As for the forum, ohgawdhavemercy, I strongly advise against starting a forum unless you're prepared to marry it. In most cases, it's more trouble than it's worth. Simple contact information should do fine. Perhaps you can have a commenting system put in place, easier to handle. If you want another way to get feedback from people aside from e-mail, you could utilize Twitter or something of the sort.

As for whether or not you should start a site, that's up to you, I can't say anything about that. These are just my two cents about what I would recommend if you were to start a site.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Fable 2 for PC
Next Topic: How to annoy people - A collab.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 06:46:26 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00920 seconds