Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » How to annoy people - A collab.
Re: Albion Explorer CHEST Problem (Read before you flame) [message #47917 is a reply to message #47914] Fri, 12 December 2008 22:15 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
blood gaunlet wrote on Fri, 12 December 2008 23:35

ok then why dont you tell me how and il make 1 cause im sick and tierd of chest spawning. Evil or Very Mad w
If you have to ask, don't bother.

il ask nicely plz Smile
That's not nicely.

i have clearly followed all the steps not 1 dam mistake and it isnt working Evil or Very Mad or can you tell me how to use cbox or something ffs plz plz plz Sad
If you had followed all of the steps and didn't make a single mistake, it would work. Needless to say, you didn't do it right.

You started out with no changes, then renamed/moved/deleted the FinalAlbion.wad file, the last step of the FreeRoam process which you skipped.

Then you got either the Missing World D error or this error, both would indicate that there is a missing file/folder. This means that in your case, there is no FinalAlbion.wad and Fable can't find the levs/tngs, so you probably screwed up the FreeRoam process and dumped in levels instead of data.

You reinstalled Fable (unnecessarily, by the way), did the FreeRoam process correctly but you crash when entering the region that has the chest. This means that you screwed up the chest script.

I've instructed you to post the chest script so that I can point and laugh at you and it, and then give you a non-broken script.

So you were far from not making a single mistake. But even though it took an annoyingly large number of posts on two different sites, you were actually pretty close to successfully spawning a chest.

So if you could just post the chest script, we can be done with this.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: morerunes.com?
Next Topic: need mod to restore my character
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 15 00:14:11 PDT 2024