Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » How to annoy people - A collab.
Re: Albion Explorer CHEST Problem (Read before you flame) [message #47922 is a reply to message #47920] Fri, 12 December 2008 23:30 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
When I say that this isn't ProjectEgo, that you won't be given the leniency here that is given you there, did you think that I was joking, or that I'm not to be taken seriously, or that on my forehead is a tattoo that reads "douche"? Because that's not what it says.
http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/8409/heysk6.png
Stop double-/triple-/n-posting. Don't go off-topic. Don't ask broad questions about something that doesn't make sense to you only because you haven't bothered to take the time to check out and understand how FreeRoam, chest spawning, and the FinalAlbion.wad file works.Rule #1

blood gaunlet wrote on Sat, 13 December 2008 00:57

the only thing now os that im haveing trouble wit the JOB armour why does it do this ive already put them through FE why is it crashing i mean ive already spawned alot of stuff but this i think is stuffed
1.so is it the armour?
2.it can not be a missed instruction
3.????????????????
4.Profit!
blood gaunlet wrote on Sat, 13 December 2008 01:12

yer but isnt a chest you spawn in the final albion wad thing
and if so it takes for ever to load
All of your problems amount to user error, mostly because of your failure to attempt to understand anything, failure to follow instructions, failure to search, failure to help others help you, and while not a direct cause, it might be related to you being a twit.

I refuse to help you.

[Updated on: Sat, 13 December 2008 00:09]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: morerunes.com?