Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Definitions » Backflip
Re: Backflip [message #48116 is a reply to message #48015] Sat, 27 December 2008 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
JadedZack is currently offline  JadedZack

Im posting this reply because I downloaded your mod and it runs fine but i think when it comes to quality of a mod it fails to pass the buck.I think it has alot of potential though.I see it this way ok.If im going to replace my dodge roll with a back flip it better be as good as my dodge roll.I can roll all the way down the steps inside the guild just at the entrance,so I should be able to back flip all the way back up to the top of the steps.I cant,instead I just back flip in place.Also,in bowerstone Quay when I do a back flip he stops in mid air for a second and I just hover like peter pan before gracefully landing again.Maybe something could be done to fix this and maybe you could increase the distance.One thing I noticed that was cool is the fact that sometimes when I do a back flip it will do damage to my enemies.Like I said I think this mod has alot of potential,it just needs more work before you can truely call it a finished mod.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: FrostVale V1.5 (Updated!)
Next Topic: No blonde hair
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 06 06:04:32 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01776 seconds