Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Development » Tools » FableExplorer - ShadowNet Builds
FableExplorer - ShadowNet Builds [message #49053] Sun, 08 February 2009 18:49 Go to previous message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

These were written by Silverback off of the standard FE, which was done by Hunter.

Shadownet has searching and fmp merging built in, and the ability to right click a file and choose to back it up or restore from a backup (and maybe some other stuff, I don't know). Don't ask me for support or how to use these. If they work, great. If not, don't complain to me. I've found the Shadownet build to be my favorite one. You can also compile fmp files with script.bin edits that work with any other program that loads fmp's (even a different FE or CBox).

Just extract the contents to a folder somewhere, go here and download def.xml and put it in the same folder, and then you can run the program.

ShadowNet w/Sound needs the xbox adpcm codec installed to even listen to the sound files. You can listen to the .met or find a specific Text.Big entry to listen to the audio if it is available. Program was discontinued as code was lost and it was not finalized. Confused Codec is here and in the relevant download.

ShadowNet w/Sound is broken, it's better only to use it to listen/extract some sounds, doesn't work with all of them.
You need .NET Framework 3.5 or higher to use these.

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"

[Updated on: Mon, 28 December 2009 09:31] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message