Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Development » Tools » FableExplorer - ShadowNet Builds
Re: Fable Explorer with Sound and 'Shadownet Build' [message #51115 is a reply to message #49060] Sun, 03 May 2009 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

idiotmodman wrote on Sun, 03 May 2009 22:02

is there something i have to do to get the framework installed all the different framework downloads i try get an error..

i JUST started to try to mod and i dont know anything i really need help can anyone tell me the latest fable explorer and how to install the framework for that latest version or the version most suited for a noob?

if ur just gunna say "find out yourself" or anything like that then just dont even bother replying to this because the only thing it will do is annoy me...

anyway if anyone will show me the best videotutorial or something that will really teach me how to do this! Very Happy

Download .net 3.5 here. If it doesn't work, go to a support forum for microsoft stuff. But you shouldn't have any problems whatsoever.

System Requirements for .net 3.5:
Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003; Windows Server 2008; Windows Vista; Windows XP
Processor: 400 MHz Pentium processor or equivalent (Minimum); 1GHz Pentium processor or equivalent (Recommended)
RAM:96 MB (Minimum); 256 MB (Recommended)
Hard Disk: Up to 500 MB of available space may be required
CD or DVD Drive: Not required
Display: 800 x 600, 256 colors (Minimum); 1024 x 768 high color, 32-bit (Recommended)

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message