Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Objects » New weapon: Sword of Ages
Re: New weapon: Sword of Ages [message #50862 is a reply to message #50799] Wed, 22 April 2009 17:21 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
The New Fabled Ravrn
By golly, i'm wrong. At this point, I don't know if I should blame Baystone or not, but I won't, even if I should.

(BayStone, you've done nothing wrong, keep up the good work!)

I loaded this in CBox and it gave it that random ID, but caused problems for me. As far as text entries, and FE, it laoded fine in FE, but you also have some incorrectly connected things.

I'm sorry if I "lashed out" at anyone here, but just the frustraion of someone not understanding something, and then telling me something that is so irrelevant, that I don't even know what to do led to that.

I'd advise re-packaging this .fmp, with the model you have, but with a description, even if it's mine (By: Pacman), but let me tell you this:

You need a CWeaponDef, Text.big entry (Title), Text.big entry (Description), Graphic.big entry, CInventoryItemDef, CStockDef (CStockItemDef?), and OBJECT entry for you to almost comepletely edit a weapon. This is aside from augmentations and effects.

I'd advise including all of these (augmentations are a waste of time to me though) in your future weapon.fmps, with me here hoping that you do.

Yours Truly, (TNFR, Thecolorred)

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/9329/newim.gif http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4678/rulesq.gif

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon14.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message