Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Objects » The Willmasters Spellblade
The Willmasters Spellblade [message #50903] Thu, 23 April 2009 21:33 Go to previous message
Reznik is currently offline  Reznik
Ok, here it is my first mod finally done. Smile The Willmasters Spellblade replaces the Cutlass Bluetane so you can either spawn it or get it from the Greatwood Caves demon door(the one you need the high combat multiplier for). I'd like to thank DarkenedSoul for all his help making this. He made the awsome new flourish effect and helped me fix the fmp. If you have any problems with it just post it in this thread and I'll be sure to help you. Spawn code: OBJECT_LEGENDARY_CUTLASS

Pics:
Toggle Spoiler

...and it's just come to my attention that the texture could be a little messed up(not sure if its just my game or not) so I've provided a .big with the fixed texture. Just merge it with your textures.big.

[UPDATE]
Hey guys, I know I havn't been on in a while becuase my Hdd crashed and I lost everything. I won't be working on any mods for a little while but I'll be back before too long. Anyways, the reason I'm posting is that my youtube account got permenantly disabled for some reason so the video for the sword is no longer available. As soon as I get up and running again I'll be sure to post a new video for it.

[Updated on: Sun, 07 June 2009 12:00]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: New Weapon:Adrahcoul's Fang
Next Topic: New weapon: Sword of Ages
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 00:22:57 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01042 seconds